Our 2016 nine acre corn maze will open on Saturday, September 24. Our theme this year is "Save the Bay" with a Maryland crab. Last entry into the maze is one hour before the farm closes.
Have fun with the extended family at the Rock Hill Orchard "Save the Bay" nine acre Corn Maze. We have the largest corn maze in Montgomery County's Agricultural Reserve.
Want to do more than just the maze? How about picking some apples or shooting the pumpkin cannon? Checkout our Fall Combo special.
| After the corn maze, checkout some of our other activities:|
- See our robotic milker milking our grass-fed Guernsey cows
- Visit with our friendly calves
- Pick your own apples
- Pick a pumpkin
- Take home some of our large selection of herbs
- Delight the senses in our flower garden (cut your own)
- Visit the market for a scoop of our ice cream or a milk shake with our Creamline Guernsey milk
- Take home a half gallon of Creamline white or chocolate milk
- Or just walk around our 200 acre farm and enjoy the outdoors
Pumpkin Chunkin - Our own world champion pumpkin cannon, Hormone Blaster, will be chunkin cannons most weekends. Try your skill at launching a pumpkin and see if you hit the target! Our cows will thank you as they get to eat whatever lands on the ground the following week. Don't worry, the cows are in a separate field so they will be safe.