Pick Your Own
What is Picking Today?
- Cut Your Own Herbs - Open
- Flowers - Open
- Rhubarb - Closed
Tart Cherries - Closed
- Apples - Opening September 8
Peaches - Closed
- Vegetables - Open Tues-Sunday when the market is open: Tomatoes, Swiss Chard. Eggplant, Bell Peppers
- Pumpkins - Opening late September
- Blackberries - Closed for 2018
There are times when a Pick Your Own crop may be closed. This could be due to several factors including, but not limited to, weather, availability of enough ripe crop, and pest management. Please check the announcements on our home page, call the Rock Hill Market Phone number (301-831-7427), or check our facebook page for up-to-date PYO information before coming out to the farm.