Pick Your Own
What is Picking Today?
- Cut Your Own Herbs - Open
- Flowers - Open
- Rhubarb - Closed
Tart Cherries - Closed
- Apples - Opening September
- Peaches - Open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays 10am - 4pm
- Vegetables - Open Tues-Sunday when the market is open: Kale, Swiss Chard. Eggplant, Bell Peppers, Green Tomatoes
- Pumpkins - Opening late September
- Blackberries - Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-4pm
There are times when a Pick Your Own crop may be closed. This could be due to several factors including, but not limited to, weather, availability of enough ripe crop, and pest management. Please check the announcements on our home page, call the Rock Hill Market Phone number (301-831-7427), or check our facebook page for up-to-date PYO information before coming out to the farm.